Beginning May 4, 2020
Dear Valued Patients,
We are excited to announce the reopening of FAIRLAWN AESTHETIC MD on Monday May 4, 2020 for elective visits and treatments. We are so happy to be able to see you again!
These measures are to reduce the risk for YOU, our friends, neighbors and loved ones and staff from COVID-19. After reading the requirements, if you are not agreeable to any of the below info, we will need to reschedule your appointment. The following criteria will apply to all patients and are subject to change based on the CDC, Governor of Ohio and other practice policies.
- Upon entry to the office, all patients will be asked to fill out a short COVID-19 questionnaire.
- We ask that patients come alone to their appointments if at all possible.
- We kindly ask that you come with your own mask.
- Any patient over the age of 65, we strongly encourage to stay home.
- We will space appointments with enough time to ensure patients are not sitting in our waiting area or interacting with one another.
- Our staff will make efforts to room patients as soon as possible upon entry to limit waiting room volume. We have removed promotional materials as well as magazines.
- Each room will be disinfected before and after each treatment encounter.
- High traffic areas such as front desk counter and door handles will be sanitized frequently throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided upon walking in and in every room.
- Providers and team members will wear masks, maintain social distance and have their temperatures taken every day.
We will be keeping you up to date with any changes as we know more and as the situation changes. Looking forward to seeing you all again in the near future!
-Matthew McDaniel, MD